Thursday, November 01, 2007

Random fall fun





"Autumn is a second spring when every leaf is a flower."

Albert Camus






The tree above my head as I was laying on the deck listening to my little boy and his friends play

Like many of you, I adore fall. I love to bake in the fall. I love to be outside in the fall. I love to stop and take deep breaths in the fall. I seem to worship more keenly in the fall. I love this time of year! Here are more wonderful fall moments...

The crew dressed up. And this WAS the best shot!Fun times with Toot. He and I both love paint and baking. Notice the cookie up top with one, green eye. That's the monster pumpkin, courtesy of Toot. A teenage girl in my man's homeschool biology class sent me these treats with a note, "Mrs. ___, Thank you for sharing your husband with us!" Darling, huh?

Toot with his masterpiece. Does this kid ever just smile? Nope!


No comments: