Sunday, November 18, 2007

A quiet day

You're a little too big, sweet heart. We found a beautiful tree to climb.

Toot with one of his famous winks. What a charmer!

Yes, my baby loves chocolate. She's a female, what can I say?

The pictures are from our neighborhood playground, our favorite place to go after church, lunch and naps. Today was a much needed day of rest and worship. How does anyone make it without the Sabbath? I guess I should know, Lord knows I don't always reserve it for worship, much less rest. But today I did. And it was wonderful. Today I am thankful for the Lord's provision in giving us Sundays.

2 comments:

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

So sweet! So, did she buy the stroller? =)

Hyperactive Lu said...

Thanks for the book suggestion. I will get it for Hubbie. We definitely need help setting boundaries, etc... and its not just parenting issues, unfortunately. I wish I knew what the real problem was but its somewhere deep down in my mother in law. Its so frustrating but we've dealt with it since we were dating. Thanks again for the suggestion and the prayers!