Monday, November 19, 2007

Crazy Kitchen

This is what a kitchen looks like when there is too much going on. We had our dinner, a dinner for our neighbor and muffins for a Thanksgiving treat for Jaybird's teacher all cooking at once. I like to clean as I cook... but as you can see that didn't happen tonight.
Look at my little ham posing for the picture.

I had food cooling all over the kitchen table. I thought about using the little extra bit of couter top space by the frig, but no I had homeschool stuff spread out there. Enough procrastinating, time to go face the music and clean. I'll have to post my recipe for pumpkin-chocolate chip muffins later. My friend Abby shared it on her blog last year and we have made them several times. Yum!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that bright, cheery kitchen. I miss my yellow kitchen whenever I see yours!!!