Wednesday, November 07, 2007

My new interest and a project with Toot

I finally did it! I am officially an ebay seller. After years and years of curiosity, I decided to give it a whirl. I'll let you all know how it goes. I have four items that will be up for auction until Sunday and six that I am posting tonight that will expire on Tuesday. (To the left is a piece of Talavera mexican pottery that I found at a garage sale for $1.00. We'll see if it's worth anything to the ebay audience!) I am a true amateur, but I still have a goal in mind. I should just aim for breaking even. But instead my heart is set on a $50 profit. Making fifty bucks on eight items is reasonable, right? Poor me, the eternal optimist. Always setting myself up for disappointment!


Here is another homeschool project that Toot and I finished today. Earlier this week we made the planet mobile. Today it was was the Lego solar system. We're having fun with this unit!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I hope the ebaying goes well.

I noticed you are sharing pictures again. They are so sweet, as always.

ThreeGirlyGirls said...

Oh girl! Ebay is totally my thing!! You'll love it! It gets frustrating sometimes but there is money to be made!! I hope it goes well for you!!!