Tuesday, January 13, 2009

XXOO

During Sunday School the children were given a challenge to show a servant heart to Mom and Dad. They were to choose their good deed themselves. I realized that my middle child, my precious Toot, is the only one in this family that speaks my language...love language, that is. He and I prefer love from "physical touch". (The Five Love Languages)

To my delight, Toot's servant heart deed said, "I will kiss Mommy three times and hug Daddy three times." Life wouldn't be the same with out the endless amount of hugs and kisses from this little heart throb!
(This picture is from last summer. Isn't he completely kissable?)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Yes, he is!

I've got one boy who is currently my "hugger." Every mom needs one. : )

Jennifer said...

I saw over at Mt. Hope you are potty-training... I am a few days ahead of you. I avoided a school week and picked a a four day weekend to get the job done. : )

My middle guy is a lover, too... so sweet. Hope the hugs and kisses keep coming for many years!