Monday, January 12, 2009

Hello, clorox wipes!

And I thought she wouldn't like finger painting...

I have vowed not to be a Mommy that bans paint and other messy projects, no matter how tempting. Having said that, I admit to turning my head and biting my lip when she made this little creation. She just couldn't be quite satisfied until the last drop of paint was used! I can still hear her now, "Wook, Mommy! Isn't it pwetty?" Her sweet words and excitement made it worth every last Clorox wipe.

2 comments:

Alicia K said...

How cute! My girls have never been content to use just a tiny bit of paint on a project, unlike Devin. The only time I have completely freaked out was when our cats decided to walk through the drying art projects in our kitchen and make little cat paw prints all over the house.

Jackie said...

She is so proud of herself! Precious!