Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Be still my beating heart


I had to quickly document an amazing moment with the baby so that I will remember to put it in Lydie's baby book. Tonight after I rocked her and sang a few lullabies, she said, "Night, night Mommy. I shove shoo!" She has said I love you before when she is mimicing the boys. But she has never spontaneously told me. My heart melted.
One other precious phrase that she has been saying this month is "Whez da boyeez?" She puts her hands up and shrugs her shoulders when she asks. It is the cutest thing ever.

"Here dies another day
During which I have had eyes, ears, hands
And the great world around me;
And with tomorrow begins another.
Why am I allowed two?"

- G.K. Chesterton

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun age - aren't girls fun?
I LOVE the way they sound when they first begin talking. My favorite age is from 18 mo. to 3, oh, they are adorable. (it's a good thing, huh? God knew what He was doing!!)

I had a great birthday - thanks for the birthday wishes!

Angela Nazworth said...

Oh, what a precious and unforgettable moment.