Friday, April 04, 2008

Boys will be boys

At our house these days, Ind*ana Jones is all the rage. Yesterday, as a very special treat and celebration of the beginning of spring break, my husband bought the boys leather fedoras. These hats are so cute and have already served as little imaginary bridges to new adventures. I hope the new movie in May will be kid-friendly. The boys will be heart-broken if they can not see it! We will probably have to wait until it comes out on DVD and then skip certain scenes. Thank you, Ind*iana Jones, for making words like "archaeology", "King Tut" and "ark of the covenant" regular meal time words at our table. This is a very fun stage! (And a great break from Star Wars and pirates!)Best buddies The boys wanted me to take pictures of a "fight scene". That punch was a little too close for comfort for me, but Jaybird thought is was great!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha! ha!

Anonymous said...

Oh, don't tell Jack. Once he finds a new favorite character, that's it for months. I'm just not up for Indiana Jones, but at the same time I'm sick to death of Luke Skywalker!!!

These boys are so funny. Jack has learned to do his best stunts by attempting to BE a favorite character - his dream is to rescue someone FOR REAL one day. :)

Love the hats!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Great pictures!!! It's fun to see what I have to look forward to with my two boys in a few years! This is great for me to see! :)

Sarah Markley said...

Thank you for commenting on my blog! I love the first picture of your son. It is so calm and it seems to show his personality. I have girls so no staged fight scenes; our are all off the cuff!