Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A mover and shaker

I forgot to mention that my girl started walking last week. She took her first steps weeks ago and then last week decided she would be upright permanently. It was so cute to watch her toddle around at her first birthday party. We have another walker...watch out world!
(Trying hard to honor the promise to my man not to post pics of the kids. This doesn't count, does it? I figure I can creatively find pictures of them that don't reveal their faces!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It happens in almost every baby's life, but every time, I find myself in awe and amazement when they begin to walk... you'd think I never expected it to happen! :)
Yay, Lydie!

Hyperactive Lu said...

Love that time! They are adorable!

Jackie said...

What a precious little pudge. The time goes so fast!