Friday, August 01, 2008

Dizzy in the noodle

I have 10 days until we start our school year and I am not ready. I have a birthday party to give in 7 days and I am not ready. I have a meeting at my house in 3 days and I am not ready. I have to teach high school Sunday school in 2 days and I am not ready. So, how do I spend the only two quiet hours of my day? Decorating my foyer, of course, with the beginning pieces of a china collection.

"All the dreamers in all the world are dizzy in the noodle." Edie Adams

That's me...dreaming my day away!

2 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

LOVE IT!!! :) Great job!! I always get the most done when I am supposed to be doing other things!! That's when my creative juices really begin to flow!!

You'll do fine with everything! Just one day, one task at a time. It always gets done, right?! :) (I'm telling myself all this in hopes it will help me too!!)

Heidi said...

Lovin' that plate collage!