Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Project complete

I finished my wall collage and I love it! But...I can't share it until I figure out how to blur our names. But I can share my final, finishing touch to pull the family room together.
It's funny how a little thing like a rug's beauty can make you feel good. Here's the rest of the room. Now, I am DONE!
Moving on...this weekend I painted our play/school room. Normally I only like one room on my plate at a time, but the Memorial day holiday offered me a day to paint with my husband watching the children, as opposed to painting at night after they are asleep. Decorating this room is my big project for the summer. It will be a challenge because we are storing a baby grand piano in the room, which takes up a big chunk of the space and is a bit hard to work around. But, I am hoping to have an area for Lydie's toys, the boys' toys and our school room. Here's a hint at what the room will look like...

(middle column, third down).

3 comments:

Wendy said...

LOVE that rug! You did a great job!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

SO exciting!!! Can't wait to see the next room!! LOVE the paint color too! Also, that rug is PERFECT! :)

Well done!

Anonymous said...

I have your partition with all of the parts to make it stand in our basement. We will have to brainstorm on how to get it to you. It is big!!!!!!