Saturday, May 03, 2008

Great movie suggestion

Unfortunately, Lydie came down with a fever last night and I was too pooped to paint. But today we patched the nail holes and taped the molding during her nap. It was a way to trap myself into commiting for tonight. So we are about to get the kidsl in bed and get started. My hubs is on board with me, so we should knock it out early tonight. I will not know what to do with myself if I start and finish a painting project before midnight! I will post pictures tomorrow. Still deciding on the perfect spot for the silhouettes!On a side note, Thursday night we stole away a few hours to be alone on a date. We saw the most thought-provoking movie I have seen in a long time. Please go see it! And if you have children that are 12 and older, it would be a shame not to take them. We saved dinner for after the movie. Instead of doing our usual discipleship date (How is your walk with the Lord? How can I help? What are your struggles/triumphs?), we chatted about the movie. It was really powerful. Especially for us, as Andy is a scientist. So go on and spend the money on this one...it's worth it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

never heard of it. we'll have to be on the look out.