Saturday, March 12, 2011

Here we go...

Twelve strong men are probably getting up and drinking coffee in preparation for a long day at our house right now. We are so thankful for the help, as well as the help last night. What was supposed to be packing the furniture turned into packing over half the house. What a blessing. Praying for my heart to prize the joy of following Christ over the happiness of being comfortable. Praying for safety. Praying for new relationships to form and old ones to not fizzle. Praying for our current church and our new church. Praying that I can find that adventurous spirit that rears its head on occasion and enjoy the ride. And when this is too painful and I have prayed it through and find myself waiting for comfort, glad that I have a newly renovated house to decorate. That will keep me busy for a while. :)

Here we go. At noon today we will be off the the farm!

PS- Yes, Abby, our new pastor is your friend Harris. We are overjoyed.

1 comment:

Abby Hutto said...

We're praying for you in this transition! Tell Harris "hey" from Ken and Abby! :)