Friday, September 25, 2009

Beauty and desolation

Still cleaning up and starting over in the basement. Still preparing for Lydie's birthday celebration up here on the main floor. Beauty and desolation, all under one roof. I guess this is the story of our earthly life!

Tomorrow at 3:00 we will host 14 little daughters of the King. We will dress-up, have tea & cake, dance, make jewelry, color and play games. I am so excited!!

“Where I am today the Lord is molding me for his purpose and his glory, so don’t misinterpret the molding hand of God as misfortune, rather see the events of today as a refining process, a blessing, and an answer to prayer.” ~my best friend, Lizzie

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him."
Lamentations 3:22-24

2 comments:

Kim said...

So sorry we had to miss the party!! Megan was extremely disappointed. Please take lots of pictures though and we hope to see y'all next weekend. Give Lydia a BIG hug and kiss from us!!!

Tiff said...

By now the party is over! What fun I'm sure everyone had! I'm taking notes! Praying for you, friend.