Tuesday, June 02, 2009

A bike ride

::Maybe it's the graduation of the senior students from church ::Or the birth of new kittens in the house

::Or the untimely death of my nephew's 7 year old friend
::Or the end of another year of schoolBut, I feel overwhelmed with the sense that time is moving too fast for me, and I don't like this feeling at all. I'm trying to wrap my arms around it. I remember the first time I realized how limited time is on earth, but how limitless time would be after death. I was in fifth grade and I rode my bike around my neighborhood crying for over an hour. It was just too big for me. Today I feel like I need another bike ride. Only today I'm not scared of what I will be doing after death, but what I might miss right now. Praying that God would show me how to magnify Him today! He makes this mysterious life full of Joy and excitement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful! I know that feeling! I'd love to jump on my bike and head out there with you. I'd love to cry with you too! Rebecca