Thursday, February 26, 2009

Echoes

Even in the valleys, His grace is all-sufficient! Praying for the grace to live worshipfully, always in light of the cross, even when the trials are heaping. Fixing my wandering gaze over and over and over again on the beauty of my Savior. Crying out to Him for help today!

How Can I Keep From Singing by Chris Tomlin
There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring.
And all the storms may come
I am holding on
To the Rock I cling.
How can I keep from singing your praise?
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is your love!
How can I keep from shouting your name?
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing.
I will lift my eyes in the darkest night
For I know my Savior lives.
And I will walk with you
Knowing you'll see me through.
And sing the source you give.
I can sing in the troubled times
Sing when I win.
I can sing when I lose my step
And I fall down again.
I can sing cause you pick me up,
Sing cause you're there.
Sing because you hear me Lord
When I'm calling you in prayer.
I can sing with my last breath,
Sing cause I know
That I'll sing with the angels
And the saints around the throne.
I can sing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah. Friend, I want to walk it with you. Your on my heart. Praying for you. Rebecca

Olive said...

Praying....