Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Another Lydie bug post

I'm on a kick. Two year olds provide so much humor, though.

~Before nap, Lydie wraps her arms and legs around her oldest brother. She looks up at him in tears and says, "Zack-see, sabe me sabe me!" (Jackson, save me...!) She is SO dramatic!
~When her cousin came to stay with us for the day, she really enjoyed being in charge (since she is a whole 6 months older). After Baby O left, the next day she kept asking, "Where's that baby I am in charge of?" We think she might be a little Type A. But even so, she does love to deliver a good kiss. Pictured above: The fashionista in her new vest and blazer with sunglasses and pigtails. And she and Baby O- in her favorite ballet leotard and Mardi Gras beads.

3 comments:

Sam Duffey said...

Oh that is too funny. She is acting like her daddy and his brother trying to be in charge of the little cousins. We are used to that over here. LOL. I am so glad they were able to play and maybe we can see ya'll when you come to town.

This is Amy not Sam I just realized he is signed in.

Sam Duffey said...

Love it!

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

I LOVE how expressive she is in the top picture!! :) A girl after my own heart!