Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Don't want to forget...

Special time at night on the sofa as a family looking at this book. There are only pictures with captions...the rest of the story is up to our imaginations. Fun times!
My Jaybird was very disappointed when the Lego magazine promised a movie, but the movie did not come on as promised. We were very proud when he went and got a pencil and paper and wrote this letter all on his own. "Dear Lego Company, The movie didn't come on- The Power Miner's Mini-Movie. I really wanted to see it. What should I do? Please write back. Your biggest fan, Jackson"

Today we baked cookies to help our friend raise money for a mission trip to Russia. I have been praying for more opportunities to show mercy as a family. The Lord has provided.

I love the sunny days that provide a great setting for more time outside. (In this picture the sun is about to go down and we were still out.) I didn't think I could stand another rainy day!
A yummy opportunity to show the kids fractions. Math can be so much fun when I take the time.
Choosing to think about these things and not how incredibly exhausted I am tonight!

2 comments:

Tiff said...

Love the lego letter. My A.J. almost always includes a question with his notes. It's so cute and innocent...

Jennifer said...

Sweet post. This is a great exercise at the end of a tiring day.

That letter is precious.