Thursday, January 25, 2007

Second attempt at pictures

Do you remember this post about the horrors of getting the kids picture taken? Well, I'm crazy enough to try again. Tomorrow at 11 is the hour of doom. We are going to try a new place this time, our tried and true favorites. I like to use the bribery technique on the boys since we have to go in the mall. It sounds something like this, "A round of chocolate chip cookies and Burger King for boys with big, bright smiles!!" And then when we are on the 60th shot and they are beginning to climb all over everything and wrestle right there under the spotlight, "I see some boys who are not earning the carousel!" It's shameless, but so effective!

I thought and thought of what I wanted the kids to wear. I decided that winter clothes just aren't as flattering on my kids. They are all very fair skinned and blacks and maroons and navies just wash them out. So the boys are wearing light blue, short sleeved polos and #3 is wearing a short sleeved pink dress with flowers and leggings to match. The dress is a funky shade, that pink that looks purple-y (I think it's called orchid) and there is a lot of orange in the flowers and leggings. You can look at it here. We didn't buy the flip-flops. Any way, so we are looking about as spring-ish as possible, oh well. I am just hoping for smiles all around. After all, these photo sessions are not cheap! Not including our December disaster, my kids have not had their pictures made since Christmas of '05. We only go once a year...so much pressure! Come on people, work your magic!!

No comments: