Monday, January 29, 2007

My daughter

Today was soak up the baby day. Most all days are like that for my guys and me. But today for some reason I was particularly thankful.

The smell of her sweet breath, her little heart-shaped lips, her little pudgy hands grabbing my shoulder, her big blue eyes sparkling and looking up at me when I nursed her, her soft coos, the look of pure innocence in her eyes when she smiles, her determination to soak up the world around her, did I mention her smile? I know she had her Daddy wrapped around her little finger from the moment he saw her on the ultrasound. But honestly, we are all so taken with her. What a sweet little soul I can call Daughter!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet. I love this picture!

RHB said...

Great picture of you two! Enjoy her at this age- the time passes so quick!

Paula said...

What a sweet picture of mama and daughter.

Kate said...

Awww!
Love Love Love!