Thursday, January 18, 2007

Precious moments

After two weeks in school, we have had many great experiences, some of which I blogged about last week. But last night I shared my favorite memory, so far, with #1 regarding school. My man was at church leading youth group and I had my three sweeties alone. #3 was asleep and the boys were tucked in their bunk beds. #1 volunteered to pray first. I attribute what he said to school because I could tell by the wording that he was quoting an adult, and I feel quite certain it was his sweet teacher. Here is what he said,

"Dear Jesus, Thank you for your Word that is living and true. I mean, every word in your Bible is a true story! Thank you that I can trust that. Thank you for being a good God."

And then today, I said, "I thank my God for giving you to me. Sometimes it's too good to belief that He picked you out to be my son!!" This is not the first time he has heard this statement, I think it all the time! He usually just giggles and hugs me. But today he said, "And I can't believe I got the best Mommy!"

2 comments:

Renee said...

I wanted to ask you some bunk bed questions but have lost your email address. If you don't still have mine, there is a general one on my profile page. Thanks.

RHB said...

what a sweet prayer!