Friday, May 19, 2006

HOMECOMING

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH!!! My man is coming home! Okay, so it has been all I could do not to post about my sweetheart being gone on a work trip for the past 2 WEEKS! He has never travelled for more than 2 days, and rarely even travels at all without us. I didn't say anything because I didn't want some freak to know we were here alone. I'm a little paranoid. Anyway, he is coming home tonight a day early. I CAN'T WAIT! I have worked so hard to give him a perfect house to come home to. Even washed the car today. And washed the sheets...I thought about how for 2 weeks he had fresh sheets to sleep on at the hotel and then bed and breakfast.

So, anyway, I am so so so excited! You women who have hubbies in the military, I have absolutely no idea how you do it. I admire and applaud you. I am physically and emotionally worn out! Okay, so I'm going to go watch the time tick away...one more hour! I'm feeling that Song of Solomon love, ladies!

2 comments:

terrible speller said...

Enjoy your work out! HeeHee!

RHB said...

Renee,
You are hilarious! Hope ya'll had a wonderful reunion! D is in Poland this week. He travels about once a month. So far he hasn't been gone for more than a week, but he has some 2 weekers to Africa this summer. I hope you weren't too exhausted from cleaning the house, washing the sheets, washing the car, and pregnancy to enjoy the evening. :)
Love, RHB