The children's cards were all darling. Here is what Jackson's said:
Let me count all the things I love about you.
1. You really, really, REALLY like hugs!
2. You are passionate about cursive and history.
3. You are very good at multi-tasking. (He inserted a picture of Lydie crying, Josh saying his finger hurts, and Jack asking for help with math.) :)
4. You are loving and caring. (He drew a caption of himself saying he lost his spelling book and me saying, "That's okay, dear."
5. You can draw a mean Garfield.
6. You are good to have on a basketball team. (With a picture of me playing basketball with Andy, shoving him and telling him, "You're in my way!!")
7. You make really, really good food.
And most importantly...You're MOM!
Isn't that the sweetest? Hope all the Moms out there felt celebrated! (**Pictures to come**)
"I desire to be a Mother, if only to give food to the craving activity of my soul. Maternity is an enterprise in which I have opened an enormous stake...Motherhood will develop my energy, enlarge my heart, and compensate me for all things by infinite joys!"
-Honore de Balzac