Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Fabulous article

Jennifer from Planted by Streams recommended the article below. I absolutely, whole-heartedly, agree and loved the conclusion. The article was so interesting and poigniant that I had to share! I really needed every word. Even though my mind knows, my heart and flesh are so corrupt and my attitude is all wrong some of the time! Thank you Jennifer for sharing the article on your blog!!

by Albert Mohler

"Christians must see children as gifts from God, not as projects. We should see marriage and parenthood as a stewardship and privelege, not as a mere lifestyle choice. We must resist the cultural seduction and raise children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord, and understand family life as a crucible for holiness, not an experiment in happiness."

No comments: