Saturday, July 18, 2009

Last edition of CSF

Camp Stinky Feet just ended. We had so much fun with Ross. Here are my favorite Ross quotes. He is the funniest kid I have ever known. (Not to mention sweet, well-mannered and enthusiastic. He was a DELIGHT!)

~“Come on words. Don’t play hide and seek with me.” (When he forgot what he was going to say.)

~“Come on Lydie, crawl down the steps backwards. That’s what all the girls are doing.” (When he went to get Lydie out of the crib.)

~“If Lydia Joy were a bug, she’d be a love bug.”

~“I know how 6 year olds are. When they get really mad they act like bulls.”

~“This is huge. It will go down in history, I know it.” (Referring to the Sponge Bash Sponge Bob Square Pants show that is coming on Friday night)

~“It was very stressful. I was anxious. I think I started to sweat.” (talking about voting on-line for his favorite Sponge Bob episode)

~“We were little squirts back then.” (Referring to last year)

~“I can’t wait for Sloppy Joes.” (He was actually referring to Monkey Joe’s!)

~“We’re hooligans. I have no idea what that word means. I think it’s a tribe in Africa.” (said around the dinner table)

~"I'm opening the hatches! (When he peed in the front yard...with my permission. :) )

“Can I have a drink of water?” (It was bed time. Andy said to wait til tomorrow thinking it was a ploy for extra awake time.) “Okay, I can just drink my spit. It tastes pretty good.”

1 comment:

RHB said...

These are great!I especially love the last one. :)