Monday, July 06, 2009

Happy birthday, USA!

We enjoyed a quick, four day trip back to the beach for the fourth. We had 27 family members altogether. Our fun included snorkeling at Shell Island, swimming, a shrimp boil party, and fireworks. We enjoyed staying in the same condo with my brother's family so much! Every minute with aunts, uncles, and cousins adds to a treasure trove of memories! I am so thankful for the wonderful country we love and the freedom we enjoy!My children with my brother's
Jaybird (8), Anna (6), Ross (8), Greyce (3), Toot (6), Lydie bug (2)

Enough food for an army!
Lydie and I (That's a band-aid on her head. She got a deep gash when she took a bad fall playing on the patio. Thankfully, no stitches.)

Girl cousins. Unfortunately, the boys avoid the camera like the plague!

A rare kissy mood. Lydie has been rubbing off my kisses lately. :(

Our little family

2 comments:

Abby Hutto said...

Those are beautiful pictures of your sweet family! I love the ones of you and Lydia Joy. So precious!

Tiff said...

love the kissy pic!