Friday, October 19, 2007

Vacation, here we come!



After 7 years of Mommyhood, tomorrow we are finally going to Disney World. My in-laws promised us this trip almost a year ago. My boys have been counting the days for months. We will spend 7 days there, and my man's sweet parents have spared no expense. We are very blessed. These are the costumes for the Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween party. I splurged. These + 7 suitcases, 3 carry-on bags, car seats and two strollers, and we are ready to go! I am on my last leg, as my husband has been away for 7 days! Shopping, planning and packing for a trip like this without him around has been challenging, at best. But I am almost done. And he will be home tonight, with less than 12 hours to spare before we have to be at the airport. Whew!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you are going to have a blast. The kids look really adorable. I can't wait to hear about it once you get back. Love you

Anonymous said...

Since you obviously have a Woody fan, be sure to see Woody's Round-Up in Frontierland. It's a little parade type show that comes down the street every few hours each day. I am sure it's listed on the Times Guide you get at the park entrance. It's cute, and they even ask for volunteers. Have a great time!

Anonymous said...

YIPPEE! We went last October, and we're going again in February for the 4th time. Needless to say, our family enjoys Disneyworld. Last time we went, Jack was Buzz, too, and he got so much attention that I'm taking all the costumes this time! One year the girls were wearing their little polka dot matching outfits that looked a bit like Minnie at the princess breakfast, and Claire asked Snow White, "Where's Dopey?" When Snow White saw her later during the parade, remembering the polka dots, I'm sure, she went right to her and brought her to meet Dopey. Joy o' joys! :)

It is so much fun. I hope you have a ball. We always go with our extended family, thereby making it "funner," too. Be sure to post lots of pics!

Anonymous said...

have a great time! can't wait to hear about it...over coffee at that coffee-play place, okay?

Wendy said...

I hope you have a great time!

Hyperactive Lu said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! That is so cool that your in laws are taking ya'll! The kids look great! Have a great time!

MorningSong said...

Hooray!!! Have fun!! I can't wait to do the same!

Blessings.