Friday, May 18, 2007

Library Picks for the week

As promised, 5 more books that we love:

1. We're Going on a Bear Hunt
by Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury
*Please find this book and read it with your kids! It's so much fun!


2. I Believe in Jesus: Leading Your Child to Christ
by:John MacArthur & Pam Rossi
*When your children come to you with a desire to become a Christian, this book is a beautiful, consise way to express the gospel to them. I used this book with both of my boys when they prayed to receive Christ.


3. Henry and Mudge series
by: Cynthia Rylant
*Cute adventures about a boy and his dog. Young readers can speed through the
series.


4.Gigi, God's Little Princess
by: Sheila Walsh
*If you have a girl, please please please get her the Gigi books! #3 was given the ballerina one by my best friend the day she was baptized. The first time I read it I cried! I loved ballet growing up and the book just captures the essence of little girl-ness. A must buy for the home library!


5.Zin, Zin, Zin A Violin
by:Lloyd Moss
*Clever poetic book about the instruments in the orchestra. Love it!

1 comment:

MorningSong said...

My daughter received the Gigi DVD, I didn't know there was a book! Great to know.