Friday, September 01, 2006

D-day

Several of you have asked about the baby's due date. I will be induced on September 22, unless she comes earlier. I am being induced because I had a lot of pre-term dialation with #2 and he came fast. I was 6/7 cm when I went in to be induced, and he came in a couple of hours. He was 10 days early. So they are anticipating the same pattern with #3.

We started a countdown today with the kids. It worked well into our lesson because we are talking about tally marks in math. There are only 21 little tally marks between today and the day I meet my little girl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it won't be long now! I hope the next few weeks are restful and relaxing!

Wendy said...

That is so exciting! I hope you sleep well these last few weeks. I always had a hard time sleeping in the end, hard to get comfortable.

You have so much to look forward to.

Renee said...

I am honored that I will get to share my birthday with Lydia Joy! Can't wait to see pictures. I, too, hope you get some sweet rest during these last days!

Your fast delivers sound very familiar...#3 came 15 minutes after arriving at the hospital. Then #4 was induced for fear we would not make it in time.

Kate said...

Wow, that went by fast! (It usually does when we're not the prego ones!) Keep nesting!