Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy birthday #2!

Where does the time go? My precious little boy turned FOUR last week. In honor of his big birthday and his big life, I had to do a little post on my FOUR favorite things about #2.

1. You are a walking testimony that God knows what to give us even when we don't know what to ask for. I prayed for a daughter when you were in my tummy. I really believed that I already had a son and I needed you to be a girl. What in the world would my life be like if I always got what I asked for? Your "boyhood" makes our family just what it is. You are a patient, loving, entertaining, amazing brother. I am SO thankful that I have two sons and not just one. What a blessing!

2. Your blue eyes, sweet perfect nose, white teeth, and round face are absolutely breath taking to me. Every single day I look at your face and you make me smile adoringly. You have the most animated facial expressions I have ever seen!

3. You are so sweet and lovable. You are easy to get along with, apologetic, affectionate, and bubbly. The big, amazing spirit that God gave you is contagious and fun and brings so much life to our house!

4. You are fun to homeschool. You learn fast and you are attentive. You are a kinesthetic learner and take everything apart. If anything is broken in our house, I always look for you, and you always smile and confess proudly. You are amazing with numbers and writing. When you feel joy or are excited about an accomplishment, you scream with joy. You melt my heart. Happy birthday!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday! That is such a great picture of him and I love the candles.

My daughter will be 4 next month.

Kate said...

Awww, that is so so sweet! Happy Birthday little man!