Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Happy crafting!

Last year I tried something new for the holidays. I hand-made most of the female adult gifts, along with baby gifts, that we gave for Christmas presents. It was a little stressful, as time is of the essence during the busy holiday season. But I really enjoyed it and it was a penny-pincher, as well. For some really fun, creative ideas for home-made gifts look over at Edie's blog. She has invited 12 guest bloggers to share their ideas during the first 12 days of November. I already plan to use the applique tutorial for some baby onesies. I have ALWAYS wanted to know how to do that! (And I have an almost one year old sewing machine that has never been used!)While your there, check out some of her house projects. She has a fun style. I was particularly partial to her turquoise kitchen. LOVED it!

No comments: