Thursday, April 08, 2010

Mantel party




I was just looking at my mantel getting bored of it this morning. (It's been the same for all of two weeks. :) ) It is a major focal point, and nearly 6 feet wide, so I am constantly changing it around. When I saw that The Nester was hosting a mantel party I decided to join.

I am really loving the plain whites and creams lately. Nothing fancy, just simple and peaceful. Those small urns in the middle of the mantel will be sprouting grass soon. I cut the dogwood branches for heighth and I think I will love having them indoors.

Happy spring!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Just gorgeous!

Carry Grace said...

I really like the red frame!

Elder Esplin said...

It looks SO great. I LOVE the pop of red in the middle of it all! I need to make a red frame! So CUTE!

Jennie @ Cinnaberry Suite

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

Luv that RED frame...your mantel looks outstanding!

Blessings,
Linda

Little Oak Table said...

I LOVE how cozy your lamp makes your room look. So very pretty.