Monday, April 19, 2010

Girls only

What are two girls to do when the boys head off for a boyfest weekend at the farm?




Favorite Lydie quotes:

::"Mommy, this is so cute I feel like I'm gonna cry!"

::"You drop the whole cube in the tea?"

::"Oooo, it's pink!!"

::"You're my bestest friend."

::"Let's find some chocolate."

::"It's so fun to look at pretty things!"

::"It's magic!"

::"This is the best day ever."

Salon hair cut- Home manicures- Antique Market- the Tea Room- Strawberry Shortcake movie


3 comments:

Jackie said...

That is just too precious! Great job, Mom!

Jennifer said...

Love this! Wondering where I can send my boys for a weekend so Hannah and I can do the same... : )

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Oh My Word!!

I LOVE this!! This once again makes me hope for a little girl!! :)