Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Retreat with friends about friendship

Our church had our winter women's retreat in the mountains this past weekend. It was relaxed and light-hearted. I even managed to forget from time to time that this would probably be the last time I would be on a retreat with my friends from this church. I guess because of that very reason, I took very little pictures of friends. Maybe I thought it would seem too final. But I did get a few pictures of our beautiful scenery.


I was asked to share about mentoring on Sunday at our worship service. Although I only had a couple of days to pull the message together, I enjoyed the time with the Lord preparing and he equipped me with the words to say. I am not letting myself wonder how it might have been "better" with more time. :) God is good to give us those occasions when He calls us to be His instruments of grace and share experiences or passions. This weekend was the highlight of my month.

No comments: