Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Lots of firsts

Yesterday was our first day of school. Now we have a third grader, a first grader, and an almost three year old. We had our annual pizza celebration at lunch.Yesterday Toot lost no only one,
but both of his top front teeth. His smile is so adorable. I made him say, "Sufferin' succotash" ten times.

Yesterday at tennis lessons, Toot played his first "match".

Yesterday Lydie had her much anticipated first day of dance class.

Yesterday not only did my husband cook dinner, but he made enough for two nights. Does anything speak love more on the first day back to school?

And we ended the day with chocolate cupcakes and sang,

"Happy school day to us..."
Can't believe they look so much older than last year!

3 comments:

Lora @ my blessed life said...

Congrats on a great 1st day of school! We start in a couple of weeks. And I love the toothless smile~I'm looking forward to the day when my daughter is missing those same two:)

Alicia K said...

Glad to hear your first day went so well!

Jennifer said...

Happy first day! PIzza and cupcakes will be on our agenda for the first day, too.

Blessings on your year!

Jennifer