Thursday, August 27, 2009

I wander as I wonder

Sometimes I think I might be crazy or ADD or both. Because no matter where I am or what I am doing, there is always a little artwork going on in my head. For months I had visions of a robin on a nest that I wanted to paint with my oils. Sometimes I see a bouquet of flowers and immediately see exactly where they could be in my home, and in what container. When I hear a beautiful song, I choreograph ballets in my head. Usually when I am driving (YIKES!). And for every single square inch of blank wall, I have a dream. Does any one think like this? Am I crazy or ADD?



In the pictures: Little corners of the house that are always changing!

1 comment:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

:) I just LOVE how creative you are! And I do have to say that I am a bit envious that those types of thoughts don't just pour from my mind as they do yours...)but I am thankful that you post them so that I can try to attempt some of them too!) :)