Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Is this really my life?




Time stood still today when I took my only girl, the one I thought would only be a dream, and shopped at the dance store. We bought her first ballet outfit and ballet shoes. She has been dancing as long as walking. She is so excited about her first dance class on Monday!

Her tiny little size 6 foot is all of a sudden not so pudgy. We put on her digs for Daddy and she danced around the kitchen- me beaming and her begging to be photographed. Her beauty overwhelms me. I am so thankful for three precious children. What an honor!

5 comments:

Alicia K said...

So adorable! Can't wait to hear all about her first ballet class!!

Paula said...

I haven't been here in a VERY long time. Your little girl is growing so beautifully. Jay Bird..WOW...I think when I first started you just made the decision to HS him...9 he looks so grown up. I hope you have a blessed school year!!

Jennifer said...

How sweet! I remember that day with Hannah.

She is adorable!

Tiff said...

She looks like you! I still remember Corky Bell with you! What fun, what a little friend...

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

:) WOW!!! I can't tell you how many times I think about you and your precious miracle girl! Although I know God has a beautiful and unique plan for each one of His children, I secretly hope and pray that mine parallels yours in this way.

Soak up EVERY minute with your sweet pea! What a blessing she must be to you! :)