Sunday, April 26, 2009

Just what the doctor ordered

It's been a relaxing, quiet weekend and I'm thankful. But, I can not wait to see this little girl, along with her two amazing older brothers! I am getting ready to go and pick up the kids. The house has been cleaned, which is a beautiful thing. Our unbelievable church is providing meals every other day for a few weeks, as well as taking care of our yard work. While Andy was resting, I have planned for school this week and paid the bills. I also organized my junky bedside table and traded out my winter clothes for spring. My Mom is sending the kids home with clean clothes and they have all had showers. Our clothes and dishes are washing now. Besides going to the store, I am ready for the week!

With my "planner" personality, all of this help with housework and yard work is such a relief. Thank you everyone! God's provision is so uplifting! I'm not sure if any of the people that have helped us will ever read my blog, but I am so grateful. I am praying that Andy will be well enough for our week to be somewhat normal for the kids. Maybe there will be time for me to take them to the park, teach a full week of school, and spend time with friends. If things go really well, maybe we'll proceed with our usual movie night and game night. I hope so. I'm ready to move along, and I know Andy is, too.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Renee, I've been thinking about you and praying for you. It sounds like you are in a beautiful place to start your week. Take care.