Monday, July 03, 2006

More baby projects




My projects for the day were to price items for a consignment sale and make burp cloths for #3. I definitely need to brush up on my sewing skills. Sadly, it took me over an hour to make these two little burp cloths! My sister-in-law is going to monogram her name in pink on the pastel one and her initials in orange on the bright one. I have materials to make four more this week. I am hoping to be faster with each one! I am itching to make curtains for her room as well. But since we are moving and I don't know where we are going, I have no idea how many/what size her windows will be. I guess I am just having the urge to nest a little. But it is impossible to "nest" when all of the baby items are packed in storage boxes. We have 10 1/2 weeks to go! Pray our house is under contract in the next few weeks!

4 comments:

Wendy said...

They look great, good job! LOTS of changes coming your way! Isn't it great to know what you are having a be prepared a little. We found out w/all 3 and I am glad we did. I am a planner and like to think ahead. I also loved knowing the baby's name ahead of time. I love the name you have chosen.

Joan said...

now why didn't I think of that? Very sweet.

Abby said...

Well, it was an hour well spent! These are so darling! I may have to copy you :)

Renee said...

I wish I only had a fraction of your talent! Very cute!