Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Favorite words found today

"Living logically means talking to yourself instead of listening to yourself. And when you're talking, talking Scripture."

~Andree Seu (World News)


Very much enjoying our first week back to school. Smiles, giggles, "I love you!"s, and hugs. But when the trials come, and they will, I hope to remember these words! His words are steadfast, true, and transforming! Hope to spend these good days hiding his word in my heart. Storing up a big treasure trove and enjoying the riches.

1 comment:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Oh! I LOVE, LOVE that quote!

I have found myself in the last few days in particular clinging to God's Word and His Truth...sad that it takes me hardship to be reminded of that...

So glad your first day was a huge success! Here's to many more!