- The paint color on the walls is a light blue. To add a little "flavor", there will be a thick white stripe that is painted a couple of feet from the ceiling. Inside the white stripe will be a thin navy stripe. Fun inspiration: poster of Papa from his high school rock band!
- There is no room for a dresser, so for his folded clothes we are painting a tall file cabinet orange for him.
- His bedspread/bedskirt are solid navy. And the sheets have green, navy, and orange thin stripes. (Target).
- With these throw pillows (Land of Nod):
- I MIGHT buy this rug (Target) to pull all the colors together.
- The curtains are apple green (Target):
- The bedside lamp is a blue and silver lava lamp.
- I am going to paint this little drawer navy and/or white. And we will use a bookshelf we already have.
I hope I can make a print that is similar to this one to also put in a frame on or above his desk: Also, he loves games and toys that are "vintage". So I got him this vinyl wall decal for above his desk:
His desk might get repainted, or maybe not. It currently looks like this (bright blue and messy). (And we will use his current bookshelf as well.):
He also wants a cork board. So I am either going to keep his current brown bulletin board or buy a long line of these cork strips: