Wednesday, March 26, 2008

A year and a half


Beautiful girl,
The past year and a half have been so fulfilling. You have added laughter, affection and new wonder to our house. Honestly, I had no idea how exhausting three little ones would be. But at the same time, I feel like I am living a dream. I love my life, and part of the reason for that is you. You are stubborn,willful, and insistant. But your hugs, kisses and precious words are refreshing. I adore you, my little shadow. My prayers for you are that you would find sweet, rich life in our Saviour, that you would continue to use your words to enrich others, and that you would humbly use your strength and beauty for His kingdom. You are a wonderful daughter, better than I could have dreamed!
Much love,
Mommy

3 comments:

RHB said...

She's beautiful!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Beautiful letter! What a prayer for her.

Heidi said...

She's such a cutie! Wish we had a little pink around here. :)