Thursday, July 12, 2007

Rainy days

All of the rainy days have lead to a few complaints of boredom. I have almost no tolerance for kids complaining of boredom, but I must admit by the fourth day of being at home with no option of playing outside, I too was tempted to use the B word! So look below to see what I concocted. For some reason, the same old toys were fun again. I guess we all like checking things off of a list! Any good rainy day ideas? (We have had lightning and thunder with the rain, so ideas need to be indoor activities!)
PS The "swing outside" option was for a lull in the rain. The mud and water tracked in was worth the small time of fresh air!

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

What a cool idea - it is fun to check things off. I'd love to steal this :)

Hmmm...how about build a tent with blankets and chairs? That is a favorite here on a rainy day :)

Enjoyed "visting" you today!