Friday, February 02, 2007

Lots of finished projects...yeah!!


I've been on a kick around here lately. Here are some of my home projects that I've completed since Christmas. Last night I stayed up until 4:15 painting the dining room. I hosted a church-wide playgroup here and became obsessed with wanting this room to look nice. So I painted and cleaned all night! I got one hour of sleep until #3 woke up hungry! Oh well, serves me right! It's hard to tell the colors. The top is a dark orange-red and the bottom is a brown-tan. It looks olive, but it's not.


Above is my new kitchen color. I posted in December about the brown that I didn't like. I forgot to post the final color. Again, hard to tell color exactly, but I am happy with it now!

Here's my lime green bookshelf. It used to be moss green and red and in the boys' camping room.

Now the boys have a space room. The walls used to be solid cream and I've been promising them a space room since August when we moved in. Saturday I stayed up until 2 am completing this project. I'll post that room tomorrow.

In February I have two goals: touch up the paint in #3's room, spackle a few nail holes in the family room and get a few more things hung on the wall. I'll post pictures then! (yahoo, a break from painting!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great! I love colors you chose. Great job! It is always so nice to get things like that done.

Abby said...

I think your goal should be GET MORE SLEEP! Just kidding. I know that sometimes the satisfaction of feeling settled is worth a little sleep loss. I have big plans for our house too, but I haven't been willing to lose the sleep yet! Everything looks really great at your house though, so maybe I'll burn the midnight oil sometime soon! (but probably, we'll just continue to live in disarray!)

Kate said...

Oh I did the same thing when my 3rd and 4th were that little. I would stay up so late and finish painting. Here I am 5 years later now and everything needs to be touched up. You are getting me motivated by the beautiful job you've done! (It's been on my TO DO list for months!)

Anonymous said...

wow everything is looking so good! I love the space room. Miss you!