Monday, June 26, 2006

My prayer today

"If I live in a house of spotless beauty with everything in its place, I am a housekeeper, not a homemaker.If I only have time for waxing and polishing, my children will learn of cleanliness, not godliness.Love leaves the dust in search of a child's laugh.Love smiles at the tiny fingerprints on the newly cleaned window.Love wipes up the tears before it wipes up the spilled milk.Love is the key that opens salvation's message to a child's heart.Before I became a mother, I took glory in my house of perfection;but now, I glory in God's perfection of my child." -Family Life Magazine, May 1982

Jesus, keep my focus on YOU today. I pray that you are glorified in how I spend my time. Change the hearts of each of us in this little family to your likeness!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Just wanted to let you know you can now find me at http://www.swbbm.blogspot.com