Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sweet Christmas program

This year our school Christmas program was short and sweet, so sweet.  I loved the beginning as the children sang in a processional as they entered the sanctuary and walked to their seats.  They then sang older Christmas hymns, less well-known, which were beautiful and rich.  The last song was a more modern and popular song, "Mary Did You Know?.  But the last verse was sang by a trio of ladies, one of which is a dear friend, who sound angelic together.  It was so beautiful.  Another addition that I loved was the violin and guitar students played songs as well.  It was a beautiful night, and such a lovely welcome to the Christmas season! I am so proud of my students and my children!
My three sweethearts
Joshua, 11 years old
Jackson, 13 years old
Lydia Joy with two of her best friends.  Beautiful girls from precious families!  Love them!
Lydia Joy, 7 years old
 "A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices!" 

No comments: