Monday, December 30, 2013

Girlie time

The boys headed to the farm to hunt for a couple of days between Christmas and New Year's day.  So Lydie and I had some time just to ourselves.  We enjoyed exercising together and the Y, art projects, movies, some fun meals, and some shopping.  We had "slumber parties" in my room, going to bed late and waking early.  It was such a precious time.
Lunch at Panera together
Shopping for art supplies
I adore the young lady Lydie is growing into.  She is so thoughtful and kind, she is vivacious and creative.  I very much enjoy our time together!  I think she and I feed one another's need for affection and time together.  It's amazing how alike we are.  And the boys had a great time, too!  They were with their uncle and cousin and enjoyed so much the time outside.  They got home just in time for New Year's Eve. 

Dinner at Moe's, of course
What a way to say goodbye to 2013! 
Exercising together at the Y
An option for new shoes.  Lights, glitter, hearts...SO Lydie!

No comments: