Sunday, March 03, 2013

Andy's 38th birthday

We had fun this year celebrating my precious husband on his birthday!  I decided to give a theme to our celebration that I knew Andy would love...FOOD!  On Friday night we met our parents in town for a big dinner.  And then on Saturday, his actual birthday, I cooked him breakfast, lunch, and dinner.  He said he wanted clothes for his birthday.  I can shop for clothes!  So we found a huge sale at Belk and bought him 8 or 9 shirts.  The beginning of March must be the time of year to buy men's clothing.  Each shirt was around $10, really nice brands like Chaps. 



Any way, the kids all got to pick out a shirt to give him, and then I gave him a bunch.  We each picked out cards.  Then we made him prosciutto and provolone paninis with fruit for breakfast.  For lunch, we had tortilla soup.  And for dinner, I made pork tenderloin, Swedish potatoes, veggies, Italian bread, and homemade chocolate cake with homemade icing.  We let him take a nap and watch a movie.  I think he had a wonderful day.  I am so crazy about this man and really enjoyed celebrating him!

No comments: