Sunday, December 02, 2012

We are watching them cruise down hill! Ha!

Both of our brothers and my sister-in-law all turned 40 recently!  Wow, I cannot believe we have come to this new chapter already in our lives!  I do believe fiercely that 40 is the new 30, and hold on to all the courage it gives me to do so!  Really, it's not that big of a deal.  They still look fabulous and we have more fun than ever.  I think now that our kids are growing up and there are no babies or toddlers to fret over we are beginning to loosen up and enjoy life a little more.  It's all good!

Happy birthday Uncle Rick!

Happy birthday Uncle Ben!
Uncle Ben with his cheese crickets.  Ha!
Happy birthday, Aunt Chelle!


We are so blessed to walk through life with you!  You are each extraordinary!! 
P.S. How does it feel to be the BIG brothers now?  Haha!

No comments: