Thursday, February 07, 2008

A late recap of my fun weekend

This past weekend blessed me so much. It was our annual Women's Retreat at church. This event has been long anticipated by our Women's Ministry coordinators. I have enjoyed praying and watching God work out the details. For example, the money for the retreat was due right after Christmas. For this reason, low attendance was feared. We decided to pray for big numbers and God delivered. Ninety women of all ages attended our retreat. This was nearly half the women in our church! Wow! Here are some of the ladies at church that I love deeply! Somehow I left out my best friend. She's the only one that I didn't photograph, probably because she is always busy looking out for everyone else.
My friends (the one on the right happens to be my mother-in-law)
Two new, precious friends

Two ladies who have inspired me as a mom, and that's me on the right


These faces are what make me passionate about ministry out from under this roof. To see these women encouraged and strong in their faith fuels my fire!

Great friends and moms of my boys' friends

Sweet ladies

1 comment:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

Thanks for sharing the pics!! What sweet ladies! I miss them all so much! I am so glad it was such a wonderful turn out! :)